Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
ktos wrote in
:

All the bitchers are ****ed because we have a black prez.
Take off your hoods and be sensible. Drop out of the KKK.

Obama himself is a racist;
note his statement about his grandmother;"typical white person".
then there's the more recent knee-jerk support of the Cambridge black
racist over the Cambridge police officer.

I think we are all racist. It's called ethnocentrism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocentrism

I did have a problem with Obama taking the Professor's side w/o knowing the
facts. But it's not like he obsessed with it. He's a very intelligent man
and realized the perception of the issue quickly. I bet he'd like to do that
particular press conference over.

Most black people, with good reason, have a mistrust of whites. I know I
would.