Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default Current tile cutter recommendations?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
NT wrote:

We did about 20m2 of slate flooring, plus walltiles for a bathroom,
plus my friend's bathroom floor and walls so far. Makes a racket,
makes a mess with water spraying everywhere, still going strong, think
we're on a new blade now, but not sure.

The erbauer is noisy when cutting but hardly any water splash

Think they all splash if you don't set the guard correctly.

In that case, it's impossible to set the guard correctly on the Topps
one - whatever you do it sprays everywhere. But still makes good cuts
quite quickly and easily, so I'm happy with it.

Pete