Hellraiser

Default Alpha Combi Boiler CB24

"Reteplav" wrote in message
My daughter has an Alpha CB24 Combi boiler fitted and it`s got a problem

.It intermittently will not fire-up either on Hot Water or Central

heating, or
when it does work it will suddenly shut down.

I had a look at it and the Domestic Hot Water (DHW) flow valve microswitch

was
suspect.
I`ve changed it and all was well.....for nearly an hour ...then back to

square
one...nothing fires-up again for at least 5 minutes.. ( I suspect that

this
might be due to preprogrammed delays built into this system??)

www.alpha-boilers.com Go there, they have user and installation manuals as
well as technical info with regard to their boilers - might be something of
use there.

Hellraiser..............