Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default one for TMH?

"PeterC" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:56:24 GMT, ARWadsworth wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
m...
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

AH right, so if you wantd a medical opinion you would ask someone
whose daughter was an ambulance driver it all makes sense now.

Not an ambulance driver ****wit, they do patient transport. A
paramedic.
Training level equal to a GP.

A GP what?
don't think the IHCD paramedic award would even get you on the
undergraduate
course to becoming a ?General Practitioner.

GPs spend all day writing out sick notes for fat lazy *******s and
looking
at snotty nosed kids. If a GP does see an ill patient then they refer
them
to a consultant.

Adam

They're lousy at diagnosis as well. Actually, an A&E doctor often has to
diagnose a lot without any input from the patient (bit like a vet).
--
Peter.

I know what the doctors have to put up with.

I was changing some light fittings at a GPs surgery and I was working near
the prescription desk. A gormless looking bloke approached the desk and was
asked "What name?". He gave his name but no prescription existed with that
name. After 10 minutes of phone calls and questions about which GP he used
etc the fool volunteered the information that the prescription was for his
girlfriend.

Adam