Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:230820091638432433%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , notbob
wrote:

What I've been looking for, and have only been teased, is a dead
simple, dirt cheap, outdoor woodfired bread/pizza oven. Apparently
the Ancients could build millions of them for centuries using only
dirt, water, spit and elbow grease, but for some reason, now it's
utterly impossible with anything short of $1500 worth of brick and
mortar and another $129 for plans. Not sure if I need the whiz bang
hand saw.

Have you seen this one?

http://mha-net.org/docs/v8n2/wildac07b.htm

You think you can order the plans for the pizza cutter they were using? LOL