Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small Florida Town "gets it" (guns)

Larry Jaques wrote:

Well said, LLoyd! clap, clap (Damn, I turned the light off.)

Lloyd, thanks, I think that I get it now. I hope that the would-be
home invaders know about that resolution also.

Yes, the newspapers (as well as other media) who printed that made
sure that everyone in the city/county/state/USA knew about it. Also
please notice that the cities who do this don't end up with headlines
later with all sorts of violent gun actions, either, as your fellow
Liberal buddies would suggest. The council suggests it, more and more
people follow that suggestion, things quiet down in that town, and the
would-be perps leave town quietly, in the dead of night, heading for
safer places to do their crimes. Works for me!

I can only think of one shooting in Belleview, in the past ten
years. I drive through there almost every week to get groceries, or
other things I need.