Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M. Procida D.M. Procida is offline

Default What to do with dusty dust sheets

Tim S wrote:

D.M. Procida coughed up some electrons that declared:

Having shaken the worst of the dust of them, they are still far too
dusty to be used to protect anything from dust.

Is there anything useful that can be done with them? Would putting them
in the washing mashing hasten the demise of the latter?

They're cotton, by the way.

Daniele

They should stand washing - worst I would expect is some shrinkage.

It's not the dust sheets I'm worried might get ruined!

What might plaster/cement dust do to a washing machine?

Daniele
--
Wanted: TEAC A-2300SX, Akai GX-4000D