Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
sbnjhfty sbnjhfty is offline

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

notbob wrote:
On 2009-08-23, sbnjhfty wrote:

Mother Earth News has plans on how to do this.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Do-It...arth-Oven.aspx

Excellent. Not as detailed as I could wish, but enough to give me
solid ideas in right direction. Thank you.

Funny you should find it in MEN. I read that magazine for years after
its first issue. Musta given away a few hundred copies. Glad that
stuff is online.

nb

I haven't built one but I plan to. I think the key to success is
making sure you have enough sand in the mix to control shrinkage.
Otherwise when it dries it will crack and it will fall apart possibly
into what you are cooking.