Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Well, I don't personally hate him. Don't even know the guy.

But that's the title of the latest piece by one of my favorite
columnists in the /Berkeley Daily Planet/, Matt Cantor, local owner
of a home-inspection business who writes a weekly column on home
repair and

What do you expect? It's Berkeley, where the odds of using any tool
for its intended purpose (as opposed for deviant sexual practices
between consenting gophers) is next to nothing. They are good at
"building" Molotovs and joints there, I have to admit ...

LOL, those were my thoughts exactly. Someone from Berzerkely finding
something to whine about, yeah, why am I not all that surprised?

Jon (who also enjoys watching NASA launch rockets into space, and doesn't
feel that incompetence should be encouraged to make idiots feel better about
themselves).