Charles Jones

Default Legacy Ornamental Mill Comment

In article ,
says...
thanks, Charles - as I told George, I looked at that link and found the
bits. I supposed there has GOT to be a way to use it without having the
Legacy...

Sure there is! The Legacy is "just" a fancy, multi-purpose, decked-out
jig. You can build your own jigs to perform the same tasks. Maybe not
as nicely, and certainly not all in one machine; but still you can get
the results.

Check out "Router Magic: Jigs, Fixtures, and Tricks to Unleash Your
Router's Full Potential" (ISBN: 0762101857) for lots of jig ideas for
routers. This includes a project for a router lathe jig to cut spirals!
My memory is failing, but someone on the Wreck actually built that jig
in the past couple of years ...

Everytime I read that book I get the itch to build another jig ...

CharlesJ
Charles Jones | Works at HP, | email:

Hewlett-Packard | doesn't speak | ICQ: 29610755
Loveland, Colorado | for HP | AIM: LovelandCharles
USA | |Jabber: