Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gordon Henderson Gordon Henderson is offline

Default one for TMH?

In article ,
OG wrote:

"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message
In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:

The air isn't especially high velocity, rather its hot & high flow. Or
was
until the Dyson Airblade http://www.dysonairblade.co.uk/ which operates
with an air speed of 400 mph! Notice they use the airbourne bacteria
argument as well.

I really like the airblades and if I could afford/justify an airblade
at home, I'd buy one tomorow... However, they're about £600 ish last
time I enquired )-:

I'm not so impressed. I reckon their slogan should be "half as dry in half
the time"

Most people I've seen pull their hands out too quickly. Give it the full
10 seconds they say. Count 10 elephants as you slowly pull your hands out.
Once I realised that, it's worked first time every time for me.

Gordon