Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Rat poison disappearing

"BQ340" wrote in message
Van Chocstraw wrote:
Suddenly the rat poison I put in my Rhino shelter is disappearing. A
couple of times I've seen some missing and then sick mice crawling around
then it stops. Now I go through a box every night. Every day I put out a
new box and the next morning it's all gone. What is eating all my rat
poison? This could get expensive.

Is it the pellets or the blocks? I used the pellet type once in my shed &
the mice took & stashed the crap in the tractor air cleaner, in flower
pots, behind shop rags, etc.

I switched to the bars & since they can't move them easily they have to
eat them on the spot.

MikeB

Ditto....Get the bars or T-Rex traps....