Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_8_] Oppie[_8_] is offline

Default News Server Error Message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:36:29 -0700, Jim Thompson
As for your statement, "...Cox does not provide support for e-mail
clients other than Outlook Express." Seems to me that violates
anti-trust laws. I'll run that by my lawyer. Besides who, but a
fairy, would use Outhouse Excuse for a news reader ?:-)

I use windows Live mail for everything. It's the successor to OE. Does that
make me a fairy? consider your response carefully...

I gave up on Verizon's news server except for local network status messages.
Once they got rid of all but the big 5 groups, it was pretty worthless. I've
got an account with Teranews.com for usenet. they've had their ups and downs
but seem to have their act together enough to recommend them. I have a
sponsor account- 30G/year for $29.95.

Oppie