Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Now: Omega analogue watch Battery.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:24:16 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:41:28 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

I don't wear a watch too often but when I do it's a Timex Indiglo
Ironman. It's light and waterproof plus has a molded rubber band
so it's not a burden.

I bought one of those when they first came out. Still works, but the buttons
are corroded.

Also have an older Ironman that you can program via a PC. It does it
by reading your monitor flash in patterns.

That great if you don't mind never upgrading from the particular microsoft
windows major release for which the watch driver was written.
Just keep a windows 95 machine around dedicated to programming the watch.