Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default ONE SECOND AFTER

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

It would take me too long to tell you John. Get the CD's or the book
from your local library. It is interesting.

I might.
I've seen, read and heard a lot about EMP and it's practical effects.
What I meant was why do you think that this author has come up with his
scenario but that our government hasn't?
I don't know what precautions have been taken but I've seen two DOD studies
and the ramifications of an EMP event are well understood.

Podcast of an interview with author.

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1219065/m/7_19_...TP_48.4 8.mp3
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller