Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Car screenwasher fluid

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:10:10 UTC, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 13:28:18 +0100, John wrote:

Using antifreeze stuff in the summer seems a waste.

I buy 5l Holts High Performance Screen Wash concentrate from CostCo
(£3.87(*)) and dilute at 4:1 water:wash which doesn't freeze to below
-6C.

Got the same (well, blue) stuff from CPC this week for £4.14 inclusive.

I got one from CPC a few years ago. Was watching the UPS delivery
progress on the web, when it suddenly changed to "burst package,
returning to sender". I had visions of a UPS van somewhere, with
everyones packages floating in a pool of screen wash concentrate...

CPC are the kings of crap packing

light bulbs and reels of solder loose in the box for example

Hand cleaner tub which burst

etc etc

--
geoff