Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car screenwasher fluid

In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:10:10 UTC, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 13:28:18 +0100, John wrote:

Using antifreeze stuff in the summer seems a waste.

I buy 5l Holts High Performance Screen Wash concentrate from CostCo
(£3.87(*)) and dilute at 4:1 water:wash which doesn't freeze to below
-6C.

Got the same (well, blue) stuff from CPC this week for £4.14 inclusive.

I got one from CPC a few years ago. Was watching the UPS delivery
progress on the web, when it suddenly changed to "burst package,
returning to sender". I had visions of a UPS van somewhere, with
everyones packages floating in a pool of screen wash concentrate...

--
Andrew Gabriel