John Paquay

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:09:57 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

-snip-

Gee, John. After getting all that info we no longer have
to buy your book. wink

P.S: Pg4 of your pdf didn't show up for me yesterday when
I was looking over your site and saw the sample PDF. You
might want to check into it. (both IE and NN don't see it)

Thanks for the heads up, Larry.
There should be six total sheets in the sample pdf, although one of
those will be blank. The manual page numbers will not match the pdf
sheet numbers, but the pdf sheet #4 is the one that should be blank.
It's not like that in the actual manual, only in the pdf sample. I
just checked it and it came up as expected for me.

Just for the record, I don't publish this manual for the money -- my
time probably would be more profitably spent panhandling or collecting
aluminum foil and bits of string. By the time I pay for copying and
printing, binding, envelopes, postage, labels, and the like, I
sometimes wonder if I'm actually paying people to take the thing off
my hands.

I've long considered publishing the whole manual in a downloadable
electronic (pdf) format, but I haven't yet made that jump due to
considerations of the whole copyright/ intellectual property (and I
use that term loosely) issue -- but that option remains a definite
possibility. If anybody has thoughts on that issue, please feel free
to email me (it's almost certainly too far off-topic for the
newsgroup).

John

John Paquay

"Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets"
http://home.insightbb.com/~jpaquay/shop.html
With Glory and Passion No Longer in Fashion
The Hero Breaks His Blade. -- Kansas, The Pinnacle, 1975