Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Si-diodes in Second World War radar & Communication equipment

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:19:19 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:23:41 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

What are you doing, working towards a degree in social work?

---
No, but I think it's kinda like Jim said in that we all have an
obligation to make tomorrow better than today, and you seem to think
that making that happen would involve killing off everyone who disagrees
with you and can post proof positive that you're wrong.

Relax: you're quite safe.

---
That's kind of ambiguous, but since I've proved you wrong before, I
guess you're talking about the killing thing, in which case why should I
worry???

BTW, how tall are you?

JF