Posted to sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics
terryc terryc is offline

Default Now: Omega analogue watch Battery.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:32:48 +1000, Don McKenzie wrote:

I wanted a calculator battery a few months back. The common CR-2032.
Tried the little battery-clock shops at the local shopping centre. $9.95
Checked DSE etc, $4 to $5.

Also keep your eye open at $2.

Bugger them, bought a bag load from Hong Kong for that sort of money. I
think I got an assortment of 30 batteries for around $10, inc postage.
http://www.wizard-from-oz.com/dx_2.html

Also available from $2 shops around here (Our 'city' is infested with
them).

--

Great advances in Debian Linux; post a bug report and get spam in three
days.