Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kevin(Bluey) Kevin(Bluey) is offline

Default Aftermarket Power feed

I thought the only thing that CDCO sells is powerfeeds for
Bridgeports?

If you look at his website it doesn't say what they fit ,obviously he
has no clue .He cannot offer advice because he dosen't have the
mechanical knowledge or skills or experience to offer knowlegedable advice.
I find that typical of some vendors both here and the US ,they have no
clue as to how to use or install the equipment that they sell .It's just
a profit thing with them ,grab the dollars and offer no after sales
service.

--
Kevin (Bluey)