Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Si-diodes in Second World War radar & Communication equipment

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:59:34 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:37:43 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:28:50 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:06:23 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

OK, let's go: when was the first junction transistor made? By whom?

---
Morgan Sparks, of course, but why are you getting in my face when my
post was to Mr. Eastburn, not to you?

JF

Because I hadn't had coffee yet, and because I've got used to you
harassing me.

---
???

I don't harass you, John, I simply _correct_ you.

JF

Which is why you remind me so much of Miss Denton, my matronly 6th
grade teacher.

---
So you've had this problem for a long time, eh?

Instead of turning into an intensely combative and arrogant sonofabitch
when you've made a mistake and it's pointed out to you, you might want
to be a little more like this guy:

---
Oops...

JF