Posted to sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default Amusing failure in Omega analogue watch

Andrew Erickson wrote:
In article ,
F Murtz wrote:
I made a reverse clock years ago with a movement that I got from an
electronics shop, still works and confounds people. I have been trying
to get more of the movements recently but I am having no success.

Try looking for a "Barber shop clock movement," which leads to (for
example) this page:
http://www.jknowles.com.au/shop/prod...&cat=261&page=
1

While traditionally used with a mirror image dial, so as to appear
normal and operating in the right direction when viewed in a mirror,
there is naturally no reason why you can't put whatever dial you desire
on the reverse direction movement.

Disclaimer: I have never dealt with the Jonathon Knowles Clock Company,
so have no data to recommend for or against them.

Thanks, they are not far away from here