Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Absolute best mildew remover for bathrooms?

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:16:47 -0700, Steve Daniels
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:50:15 -0400, against all advice, something
compelled " , to
say:

Good advice, but not the most important thing. My concerns with a wood
cutting board are the fine cuts into the wood that can harbor e-coli or
salmonella, esp. when cutting meat.

I solve that by not cutting meat on a wood board.

Wood harbor less bacteria than the plastic boards. I use a board for
meat and another for vegetables. I got food poisoning twice from
eating in restaurants, but yet to get it at home.