Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kevin(Bluey) Kevin(Bluey) is offline

Default Aftermarket Power feed

Rich Grise wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:01:23 +0930, Kevin(Bluey) wrote:

I bought a power feed for my milling machine from CDCO of Tower Road
Schaumburg , Illinois .

Being in Australia I recieved it about 10 days after I paid the invoice.
On opening the box I noticed the lack of decent packaging and there was
some evidence of damage from some of the loose parts in the box hitting
against the main unit.

You should have opened it in front of the truck driver, and refused
shipment because it's damaged.

Then, if the guy doesn't make good, sue the *******. (salesman, shipper,
their relatives, you know the drill.) ;-)

Good Luck!
Rich

I picked it up from the post office ,registered mail.

--
Kevin (Bluey)