Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Absolute best mildew remover for bathrooms?

Steve Daniels wrote in
:

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:50:15 -0400, against all advice, something
compelled " , to
say:

Good advice, but not the most important thing. My concerns with
a wood cutting board are the fine cuts into the wood that can
harbor e-coli or salmonella, esp. when cutting meat.

I solve that by not cutting meat on a wood board.

but the wood draws away moisture from the bacteria and kills them quicker
than the plastic boards. Plastic boards still have fine cuts that harbor
bacteria. I've read that plastic boards retain bacteria longer than wood
boards,after cleaning.

but what has this to do with bathroom mildew?
do you do your food processing there?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik