Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
charlie charlie is offline

Default Suggestions for Fixing Tank Seepage?

"Gerry" wrote in message
On Aug 20, 12:16 pm, Laurie Forbes wrote:
I have a poly tank that is seeping (water) from a couple of places near
the bottom (probably at the edge but not sure). I can't see any visible
cracks or holes and don't want to drain/remove the tank if possible.

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a non-toxic material that could be
stirred into the water (maybe a clay material of some sort?)that might
stop the seepage?

TIA for any suggestions.......

Laurie Forbes

Bentonite. A powdered clay used in the oilfield to make "gel" and to
line new ponds

--

which is clumpable cat litter.