Posted to uk.d-i-y
Appin Appin is offline

Default DIY Coffin

The message
from Huge contains these words:

If my posting came over as an attack on you, I apologise. I was merely
trying to convey my experience. (My parents have lived in the US for
30 years and I have visited many, many times.)

No, it didn't come over as an attack on me. In any case, I've no
quarrel with my views being attacked. supposing you had been attacking
them. An attack on one's views is very different from an attack on
one's person :-). And the experience of different people differs.
I've been to hundreds of funerals in the US and Canada and have a large
folder full of permits for funerals I've actually conducted myself
across North America.