Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bolted[_3_] Bolted[_3_] is offline

Default Aluminium glue

On 20 Aug, 23:33, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
I need to secure a boss made from aluminium rod into a hole made in the
wall of an aluminium tube. Of course welding would be ideal - but there's
little load on it. And I'm not sure I can be bothered finding an aluminium
welder. Unless I could do it myself with my MIG. Which I'm not much good
with on steel. ;-)
Car body filler? Epoxy? Any special precautions?

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? *What is a whack?

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Brazing if you've got a MAPP torch?