Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Faucet washers

On 8/14/2009 10:30 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

Disclaimer: IANAP. I hereby offer my humble sacrifice to the Gods of
Plumbing and prostrate myself before the temple of great white porcelain
fixtures.

So I replaced both the seats and washers in my friend's kitchen faucets,
but the damn thing still drips. Not much, but enough to be really annoying.

Update: after putting in the new green washers, the damn things still
drip. I give up. (Client/friend is not too bothered by it.)

Nobody has said anything about those big giant yellow/orange washers I
took out. Anyone know about these things?