Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Absolute best mildew remover for bathrooms?

On Aug 19, 10:12*am, "Steven L." wrote:
I've got black mildew stains on the grout and a couple other places in
my bathroom over the bathtub. *Tilex isn't removing them.

Is there something better I can use?

Is X-14 really better than Tilex, or is it the same stuff?

Thanks in advance!

--
Steven L.
Email:

Is it possible a sealer is keeping the tilex away from the mold,
household bleach[ sodium hypochlorate] does its alot cheaper and
works. You pay 10x as much for tilex and its no better, if bleach wont
do it I can only guess its been sealed with some type of sealer. The
active ingrediant of bleach is what many other products use, but you
overpay for them.