Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Northern Tool Catalog

wrote in message
m...
buy from habor fright - made in china is great

Some of their stuff is acceptable. Some of it is cheap Chinese junk. New
to tools, huh?

Steve

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
I think someone was grousing about not being able to get a Northern tool
paper catalog. In the mail today is one. I have not ordered from NT in
maybe 10 years. Do not even remember getting a catalog for years. I
guess they are trying to get the former buyers buying?

I sent in an order LAST year, and I just received their HARD BACK catalog.
It was only a $20 order. Maybe that's the threshold.

Steve