Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Garden waste batch incinerator

On Aug 19, 2:22*pm, Owain wrote:
On 19 Aug, 10:52, John *wrote:

Do you have children who could be taught to weave the branches into
wreaths and sell them as christmas decorations?

Alternatively are they far enough from the house you could burn them
on the tree, then fell the trunks?

Owain

No children but I do have neighbours whose garden boundaries mine,
don't think they would like me too much if I burned them in
situ ;-))))))) (I am not on good terms with them as it is because I
keep chickens, but that is another story!!)

The batch incinerator I was described was, according to my friend who
I have just phoned, made from an old 45 gallon oil drum with a
removable lid/top