Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_7_] Alan[_7_] is offline

Default Garden waste batch incinerator

Lobster wrote:

johno wrote:
I have a large garden surrounded by Leylandii and will be removing
them on a regular basis, however disposing of the evidence is a
problem. The green recycling bin only holds half a tree and is emptied
once a fortnight, at that rate it will take me years!
Not practical to have a bonfire due to layout of garden, but I was
told about a home made batch incinerator by a friend. Simply load the
beast up, fasten the lid, light it up and away you go. This is not
the same as a regular garden incinerator apparently, but I cannot find
anything on the web.
Any help appreciated.
John

What's wrong with something like:
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_garden-incinerator.jpg

Works fine - ONCE! After that it quickly rusts away if left outside.

Alan
--
email ~= s/nospam//