Paul

Default Grizzly or Delta unisaw

"Casey O'Connor" wrote in message news:Pfnrb.2707$jt.1664@okepread05...
Im looking at buying a Grizzly 1023s unisaw but a friend of mine at work
mentioned that I should re-think my purchase because of the bearings used
throughout the internal components. He mentioned that Delta uses more
smaller bearings which in turn will make the tool last longer. The better
the bearings the smoother the arbor etc. Does anyone out there own a
Grizzly, I know the Delta unisaw is an amazing tool, but its $700 more

Got a 1023 seven years ago and use it pretty much daily. Great
machine. ploughs through whatever I give it, stays true and never
seems to need anything done to it. I clean and wax the top
occasionally. Save the $700 I say.
Good luck with decision Casey.
Paul