Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Good Lawn Mowers

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:48:12 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

snip
Anyone have any mileage with a largish self-propelled mower that works
good on slopes? I'm looking for something that'll bag, but being able to
take off the bag and just fling the grass when I'm opening up new
territory would be nice.

Here is one example:

http://www.remotemower.com/commercial-models.php

"Professional lawn care providers are using the SRX22T
remote control commercial lawn mower on slopes up to 70
degrees. One man, equipped with a remote control commercial
lawn mower, is in control of the slopes and ditches, instead
of 6 or 8 men with weed eaters..."

This isn't the one I was thinking of, obviously there are
more out there...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b