Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Good Lawn Mowers

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

What, $300 a year for that kind of inefficiency?

Yeah but every day it cleans, it costs me less!

Billy Mays and I go 'way back. (Grin).

Q: How long does it take for a Roomba to clean every inch of a 10x10'
room? It takes 5 minutes with my vacuum, going both X and Y
directions for best cleaning.

About 20 minutes. Who cares?
That's 20 minutes I get to spend designing stuff or fixing stuff
or making stuff! You know, Fun Stuff!

Plus, if I let it run for the entire hour, it cleans two more rooms.
Whats Not To Like!

Honestly, if I were Electrolux or Kirby right now, I'd be
chittin bricks.

I could enlist the help of an onboard supervisor
and through the magic of camouflage, barely tell
when he is doing his job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-jv8g1YVI

(OK, not really my cat.)

Cuuuuuute.