Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Building your own shed/workshop

Grimly Curmudgeon coughed up some electrons that declared:

I don't remember any buttresses on the brick vehicle sheds on any of the
farms that any of my dad's family had, either. They they weren't two
storeys, but must have been 60' or more long. I remember my cousin
levelling the end of one when backing a trailer in... :-)

Quite so - curtain walls like that are very weak when hit.

You could do an imaginative long shed with a single thickness
crinkle-crankle wall - those are much stronger.

Assuming one has a bit of space to waste...