Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Paulsen Mike Paulsen is offline

Default Need more help with shower door then Hom Depo provided, I HOPE!

wrote:
(snip)
I'm looking for a piece for an outdoor shower by my pool.
I have a shower head connected to a hosepipe and when you turn it on
you can rinse off before getting into the pool and/or after swimming.
I and to put something in-line where you can pull on a rope and make
the water run and when you let go it turns off. This way there are no
worrys about anyone leaving it running.
The problem is I don't know the name of this "THING", so I can't even
ask for it. And when I go to the store and try to tell them what I
want I always get

Pull Chain Valve