Posted to alt.home.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Electric mower / trimmer?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Perhaps you should leave her alone with her own problem,
then? Bet she hates it when you force solutions on her.

You wouldn't know it from my suave, debonair
delivery on USENET, but I have yet to develop
the sophistication to allow my friends to think
my proffered solution was their idea all along.

This is unfortunate because like most folks on
this forum, I find 'engineering challenges'
fascinating. Mostly I enjoy the expression on
the face of my friends when they 'get' a
concept I've been trying to communicate.

--Winston