Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy robo hippy is offline

Default Roll Call

It has been a month or 3 for me. Totally swamped in July, and not much
really going on here, especially in the summer. Then the spammers come
on in. Still turning, still doing better at getting famous than I am
at getting rich, but I am having a lot of fun.

robo hippy

On Aug 17, 6:15*am, june wrote:
Oh yeah...
I read this group but I'm not much of a talker and don't usually have
anything to add. I'm always open to some good useful techniques or
tidbits. This is the best site around for technical turning info.
Appreciate that.

june, in Denver

On Aug 6, 8:35*am, (Arch) wrote:

Don't know if there are a lot of us lurking with so many other things to
do during the summer or if the ng is becoming used up or less relevant
or if many like me get "burn out" from time to time....