Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Good Lawn Mowers

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
If I _liked_ the existing mower I'd do that. We bought it 18 years ago
when we had a dead flat suburban back yard to mow; now I have a hillside
that's (a) bigger and (b, snivel, whine) steep.

You have the wrong solution to the problem.

Rather than replacing the lawn mower, replace the lawn with something like
ice plant. It takes very little water, it chokes out all the weeds and you
can spend your time doing something other than yard work!

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.