Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Building your own shed/workshop

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:04:05 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold.

Ha - I'm halfway through reading that at the mo. Forgotten how good it
is/was too, although I think I still prefer Withnail...

The most impressive single-skin brick garage I saw was actually a truck
shed, of about 30' long by 30' wide and two stories empty space. Not a
buttress in sight and...

Heck. Must have had some serious foundation to it...

I don't remember any buttresses on the brick vehicle sheds on any of the
farms that any of my dad's family had, either. They they weren't two
storeys, but must have been 60' or more long. I remember my cousin
levelling the end of one when backing a trailer in... :-)

cheers

Jules