Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
machine machine is offline

Default Craftsman 15 in. Lathe, Bench Top, Variable Speed & Craftsman 15 in. Copy Crafter for Lathe

Features cast-iron bed, headstock and tailstock. Lathe is designed to
turn up to 38 in. spindles and turn 15 in. bowls inboard and up to 20
in. bowls outboard.

Headstock swivels for easy outboard turning
Inboard bowl turning capability
Quick lock controls easily position tool rest
Variable speed range capability

Product Overview:
Lathes, Chisel & Accessory Type: Lathes
Portability: Stationary
Item Weight: 175.0 lbs.
General Warranty: 1 year
General Features:
Lathe Capacity: 15 in. inboard, 20 in. outboard
Lathe Center Length: 38 in.
Motor-Engine:
Speed Capability: Variable
Bearings: Ball
Horsepower, Maximum Developed: 2 hp
Horsepower: 1 hp
Color:
Overall Color: Gray
Power:
Electric Rating: 120V AC
Cord:
Cord Option: Corded

Craftsman 15 in. Copy Crafter for Lathe

Duplicates Spindle or shallow bowl turnings. Duplicate from either a
prototype or a template. Use to taper work pieces up to 38 in. Cast-
aluminum carriage rides smoothly on 2 parallel steel rails.

Steel guide pin travels along the pattern to reproduce the detailed
pattern
Turret Depth Gauge has preset depth adjustments at 1/8 in. increments up
to 1 in.
4 in. maximum bowl turning capacity
Rack and pinion drive system
Includes high-speed steel cutter and clear chip guard

I bought this lathe, copy crafter and everything else new, as I do with
all may tool. This Lathe costs $499.00 and the Copy Crafter $259.00.
Included with this bundle besides the lathe anmd copy crafter you get a
set of 6 knives, a 4" face plate, 4 jaw chuck, and a few other assories.
The table its mounted on also goes with it.

This lath has been used very little, and what use it did get were on
small items. I'm not a lathe person and probably never will be and thats
one of the reasons its up for sale.

Any "reasonable" offer may be accepted

Location: Near Harrisburg Pa.

Contact