Posted to alt.home.repair
ShadowTek[_2_] ShadowTek[_2_] is offline

Default Ever get ill after using a line-trimmer?

On 2009-08-17, SteveB wrote:

Then, I take it that you are NOT the person who originally wrote in for
advice on how to handle the dust when trimming high weeds. Am I correct?

I've never used Outlook, but it sounds like you would be better off with
a different client if it doesn't provide yout with the
ability to easily go back and see for yourself.

Anyway, I *am* this thread's OP, but I wasn't asking for advice on how to
handle dust. I was just curious to know if the experiance that I had was
at all common.