Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default OT-Obamas Healthcare

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:16:08 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:01:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

hit in the rear by one of those while I was stopped making a turn.
Don't know about other states, but NJ has "no fault" insurance, and we
pay a surcharge to cover us against "uninsured motorists."

Meanwhile, we ALL are paying for Gunner's "free" health care.

Actually, unless you are a California taxpayer, you are not paying for
Gunners health care. Unless he was in a Veterans Hospital.

Along with the health care of 12 million Illegal Aliens..another group
of well taken care of people. And Liberals.

The good news is that the US Census for 2010 will _include_ all
illegal aliens in the total, giving CA more votes. sigh
http://tinyurl.com/nmvz32 WMJ 'Unconstitutional Census' 8/10/09

It will give them more congressmen than they deserve, but the illegals
still aren't supposed to be voting.