Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default boilers...

On Aug 17, 1:17*pm, Tim S wrote:
David coughed up some electrons that declared:

On 17 Aug, 09:04, Tim Lamb wrote:
Anyone know anything against Viessmann boilers? Specifically Vitodens
100-W.

Plumber has probably just done a training course:-)

I note their 5 year warranty only works if it is installed by one of
their trained operatives!

regards
--
Tim Lamb

The training course is free and you also get lunch.

The newer Viessmann Vitodens 100-w is said to be a great improvement
compared to the earlier Vitodens 100.

That's interesting.

However I would spend a little extra and get the Vitodens 200.

Any particular reason?

Cheers

Tim

Yes, the V100 is the watered down version for the UK market. The V200
and V300 are more rugged and have better/more options available.

HTH