Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Union thugs

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:

No clue what you are talking about here. The stated target of the
multiple anthrax hoaxer was abortion clinics and clininc personnel. I
assume you are trying to change the subject away from the right
wing extremism found in this thread and elsewhere.

YOU brought up Daschle (as if he was the only target).

Sorry, different incident. Try to read the thread:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve death
threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

There is no possible interpretation of the above in which Daschle was the
only target. lol

When the WTC was bombed in 1993, a chemical weapon agent was
released,

Sure it was. lol

...And ignorant.

Sorry, no evidence for your story.

http://cns.miis.edu/books/pdfs/toxter11.pdf

...But keep putting your own ignorance on me - it's what right wingers do.
lol