Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:57:48 -0400, default
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:00:51 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:21:00 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

A queen, most certainly.

Typical response of a total pussy when cornered.

Try lifting weights.

That's good advice. Being a pussy, you should try it.

A good physique will give you the self
confidence you lack,

I ride a bicycle over 20 miles a day, little boy. I am in better shape
than you ever were.

and you won't need to be throwing little temper
tantrums.

Funny, considering that I laugh when I put a retarded little pussy like
you in your place.

Just because you were born a *******, doesn't mean you must be one.

Which means that you still have time to change. I am sure there is a
nice, tall bridge somewhere near your current shack.