Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Ok: Yes I love wood decks

Definitely an awsome view. Beautiful deck.

I like decks, but I tend to like more creative ones instead of
traditional patterns. I have a small 5x8 deck with a sunburst pattern
and love it. It's getting old now so not sure what it will become in
it's eventual reincarnation. Maybe an industrial touch.

`Casper

This is one of many.....wood decks.
It is actually part of the grey/exposed aggregate trellace job in the other
post.
It faces the ocean though and is higher off the ground.

I do love long lasting well built wood decks...
Maintenance is a key though.
Keeping the cracks clean, and oiling the wood from time to time.
Water blasting is a help with sealers of your choice.
I like penetrating sealers compared to surface sealing......much better for
wood and pores, and how wood behaves....
john